Whipped Cauliflower Recipe
Need a low-carb substitute for mashed potatoes? This five-ingredient dish from our Test Kitchen has a mild cauliflower flavor with a smooth creamy texture.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- Place the milk and oil in a blender. Add the cauliflower, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Whipped Cauliflower in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p13
Reviews for Whipped Cauliflower(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >