- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Place cream cheese in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add dissolved gelatin; process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in pineapple and carrots; fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Whipped Carrot Salad
Sort By :
"This is excellent!!! I also made it with sugar free gelatin. It is a real treat. I will be making this often this coming season. Highly recommend trying this to anyone!"
"Our family loves this salad. I make this recipe frequently with two minor changes. I use sugar free gelatin and almost double the carrots. Most of the time by doubling the carrots, I only need to make 1/2 of the rest of the recipe. It is more healthful and filling. You know it is a salad, BUT you feel like you are eating a dessert!"
"A friend made this salad recently when she had us over for dinner. It is excellent!"