Whipped Banana Latte Recipe
“Save ripe bananas to use in this refreshing, frothy beverage that’ll take moments to fix on a hot day.” —Mary Tallman, Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cold strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup equals 149 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC