Whipped Banana Latte Recipe
“Save ripe bananas to use in this refreshing, frothy beverage that’ll take moments to fix on a hot day.” —Mary Tallman, Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups cold strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 149 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Whipped Banana Latte
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC