Whipped Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Toss bananas with lemon juice; drain well and set aside. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in banana and whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill for up to 6 hours. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 405 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Whipped Banana Cream Dessert
"crust stuck to bottom of pan dint set well wont make again throw recipe away"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.