Whipped Banana Cream Dessert
"Whether I take this creamy banana dessert to work, church or family get-to-gethers, I'm always asked for the recipe," says Angel Hall. The Grayville, Illinois baker relies on bananas, instant pudding mix and whipped topping to make the refreshing treat.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Toss bananas with lemon juice; drain well and set aside. In a bowl,
- combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a greased
- 9-in. springform pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the sour cream and pudding mix on low speed for
- 2 minutes. Fold in banana and whipped topping. Pour into prepared
- crust. Chill for up to 6 hours. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 405 calories, 23 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white