Whipped Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Toss bananas with lemon juice; drain well and set aside. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in banana and whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill for up to 6 hours. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 405 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Whipped Banana Cream Dessert
"crust stuck to bottom of pan dint set well wont make again throw recipe away"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.