Whipped Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
"Whether I take this creamy banana dessert to work, church or family get-to-gethers, I'm always asked for the recipe," says Angel Hall. The Grayville, Illinois baker relies on bananas, instant pudding mix and whipped topping to make the refreshing treat.
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Toss bananas with lemon juice; drain well and set aside. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the sour cream and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in banana and whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill for up to 6 hours. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Banana Cream Dessert in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Whipped Banana Cream Dessert(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 9, 2011
crust stuck to bottom of pan dint set well wont make again throw recipe away