- uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange three noodles over sauce. Spread with a third of the meat
- sauce; top with half of the ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with a third of
- the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat. Top with remaining
- noodles, meat sauce and cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.