Wheely-Good Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 414 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 571mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Wheely-Good Pasta Salad
"This was a great recipe to put together to pair with the things we grill out during the summer."
"I also like to add more diced veg"