Wheely-Good Pasta Salad Recipe
"Red pepper pieces accent this yummy side dish, and the pasta wheels really 'drive' the theme," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 414 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC