- two-thirds full with batter. For streusel, combine the brown sugar,
- wheat germ and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in
- walnuts. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 10 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 203 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.