Western Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti or vermicelli, cooked and drained
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, chili, tomatoes, ketchup, salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in spaghetti. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Western Spaghetti
"Haven't made this yet but sounds great. Will probably use diced canned tomatoes for stewed. Will go over well for Bingo."