I reach for this recipe whenever I crave ribs. Everyday ingredients really perk up store-bought barbecue sauce.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 2-1/4 hours
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 small onion, diced
- Place the ribs in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover with
- foil. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until just tender; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer, basting occasionally. Cut into
- serving-size pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (12 ounces) equals 715 calories, 52 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 894 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.