Western Drumsticks Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1. In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine beans, corn, green pepper and ketchup; add chicken legs. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 515 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 1412mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 16g fiber), 40g protein.
Reviews for Western Drumsticks
"I use a lot of Taste of Home recipes but will not use this one again. I added onions and browned the chicken slightly and it still lacked flavor."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.