Western Drumsticks Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1. In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine beans, corn, green pepper and ketchup; add chicken legs. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 515 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,412 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 16 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Western Drumsticks
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.