- 1 can (16 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine beans, corn, green pepper and ketchup; add chicken legs. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Western Drumsticks
Sort By :
I use a lot of Taste of Home recipes but will not use this one again. I added onions and browned the chicken slightly and it still lacked flavor.