Green chilies add a little zip to this side dish but do no overpower this casserole's down-home appeal. It's a side dish the kids enjoyed as much as the adults did.—Karen Darrell, Bethalto, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Western Cubed Potatoes in Taste of Home December/January 2003, p16
Reviews for Western Cubed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review