- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forWestern Cubed Potatoes
"These were very good. I added some crushed red pepper and jalapeno powder. We will certainly have these again!"
"Just something to add to this, is that i added a can of rotel to the butter, salts and onion, poured it over the potatoes and it added a nice kick and difference when i cooked up some southern chicken. This is still cooked often in my house and everyone who's had them love them."
"My family LOVES this recipe! I have made it several times...we never tire of it! :D "
"This recipe is a keeper! I made this for Thanksgiving 08 and it went down such a treat. This is staying in Keep folder, i'll be making this regularly."