- For crust, in a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt
- and baking powder. Fold in 1/2 cup cheese. Cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk and egg.
- Spread crust mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a greased
- 9-in. square baking dish. Pour filling into crust. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 434 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,277 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.