Fresh flavors shine in these simple eggs with a hint of heat and a bacon-y finish. Yum! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash salt
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Cut each into four pieces.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, guacamole, cilantro and seasonings; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as West Coaster Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p13
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for West Coaster Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review