West Coaster Deviled Eggs
Fresh flavors shine in these simple eggs with a hint of heat and a bacon-y finish. Yum! —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash salt
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove
- to paper towels. Cut each into four pieces.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, guacamole, cilantro and
- seasonings; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with
- bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.