West Coaster Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 3 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash salt
- 1. In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Cut each into four pieces.
- 2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, guacamole, cilantro and seasonings; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for West Coaster Deviled Eggs
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.