West Coast Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place chicken in a single layer in two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes; spoon sauce over the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear, basting with sauce once with during cooking. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 439 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 164 mg cholesterol, 918 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 41 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.