- 11 cups Cheerios
- 8 cups Crispix
- 8 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 package (10 ounces) corn chips
- 1 jar (8 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1 package (7 ounces) sesame snack sticks
- 1 package (7 ounces) shoestring potato sticks
- 1 pound butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add seasonings; stir until dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- Place in large greased roasting pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 12 quarts.
Reviews for Well-Seasoned Snack Mix
Sort By :
Have made this recipe 2x and my friends, family & neighbors all love and keep asking for more & more. I have shared this recipes when assked if they can have a copy of it. Thank you its a great recipe and I will keep on making it, especially during the holidays its blast for everyone.
I have made it a couple of times and getting ready to make some more my husband really likes it