Weeknight Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- 2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the jam, vinegar and mustard. Cover and microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until heated through. Serve over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Weeknight Pork Chops
"This is easy and delicious. Strawberry jam and pork sounded iffy but decided to give it a try and was more than pleasantly surprised. It is a very tasty dish. Will be making it often."
"Quick, easy, and good....a winner in my book. I was a little skeptical of the sauce, but it was very tasty."
"This was really good. I made it with the seasoned potatoes in the same issue."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.