Weeknight Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the jam, vinegar and mustard. Cover and microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until heated through. Serve over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Weeknight Pork Chops
Sort By :
This was really good. I made it with the seasoned potatoes in the same issue.