- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 package (21 oz) teriyaki stir-fry frozen vegetable combination
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet until hot. Stir-fry chicken until browned.
- Add vegetables and contents of sauce packet. Stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Microwave French Fried Onions 1 minute on HIGH. Sprinkle over stir-fry. Serve with rice, if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Weeknight Chicken & Vegetable Stir fry in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p53
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Weeknight Chicken & Vegetable Stir fry(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >