Weeknight Catfish Wraps
In her Boise, Idaho kitchen, Monica Perry tucks catfish "nuggets" and a convenient coleslaw mix into tortillas with tasty results. The fish gets a slight kick from the Creole seasoning.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 pound catfish fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, onion, pepper and 1/4
- teaspoon seasoning. Stir in dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 30 minutes.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the pancake mix and remaining
- seasoning. Add fish and toss to coat.
- In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook fish in oil until
- light golden brown on all sides and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Spoon coleslaw mixture onto tortillas; top with fish and roll up.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 wraps (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise instead of coleslaw dressing) equals 469 calories, 23 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,207 mg sodium,