Weekend Breakfast Bake Recipe
“My family really enjoys this breakfast casserole on weekends or holidays. It's so quick to prepare and very filling,” shares Melissa Ball of Pearisburg, Virginia. Great for those on a low-carb diet, too!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs and soup; pour over cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 431 calories, 35 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 284 mg cholesterol, 878 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Weekend Breakfast Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC