Wedge Potatoes Recipe
“These simple-to-fix potato wedges are great with burgers, chicken sandwiches, fish and other entrees,” says Barbara Trautmann from Ham Lake, Minnesota.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In another resealable bag, combine the cheese and seasonings; add potatoes, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- 3. Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
8 wedges equals 151 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC