- 4 medium baking potatoes (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another resealable bag, combine the cheese and seasonings; add potatoes, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Wedge Potatoes(5)
Sort By :
I leave off the Parmesan cheese and bake at 450 degrees--very good!
Delicious!!! We all loved them!!!
Easy, yummy, and delicious! Plus, a great way to use up a bunch of spices in my cabinet!
These were sooo good. I did have to bake them longer than called for to get them really crunchy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Side Dishes >
- Cajun Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >