“These simple-to-fix potato wedges are great with burgers, chicken sandwiches, fish and other entrees,” says Barbara Trautmann from Ham Lake, Minnesota.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another resealable bag, combine the cheese and seasonings; add potatoes, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Potato Wedges in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p48
Reviews for Wedge Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review