Wedding Shower Cupcakes Recipe
The elegant "adult" design of these cupcakes is created by using the same color sugar and frosting. These are perfect for wedding showers.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Aqua blue food coloring or color of your choice
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Aqua blue colored sugar or color of your choice
- 1. Tint frosting aqua blue or the color of your choice; set aside 1/4 cup. Frost cupcakes.
- 2. Place colored sugar in a bowl. Holding cupcake from the bottom, gently dip each cupcake into sugar, rotating slightly to cover. With remaining frosting, pipe a variety of designs on top of cupcakes. Yield: varies.
1 cupcake: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Wedding Shower Cupcakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC