- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Green sprinkles
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water and set aside.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes about 2 in. apart into cooled cake. Slowly pour gelatin over cake. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Decorate with sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Wearing O' Green Cake
Sort By :
"The cake was great, moist. greatSt. Patrick's day cake."
"This is the best cake ever perfecto for St. Patrick's day partys"
"Can't go wrong with poke cakes. They are always delicious. Making this again for St. Patrick's Day next week. I will tint the frosting a light shade of green."
"I give it 5 stars i love this kind of cake"
"GARMB - Jell-O doesn't make a 3.4 oz. pkg of instant sugar free pudding, that is the size for the one with sugar which is heavier than the version with artificial sweetener. When you used BOTH the 1.5 oz. and the 1 oz. sugar free versions instead of the 3.4 oz. regular one, you needed to follow the packages instructions for BOTH of the sugar free puddings or just used one of them. I'm sure you had a hot mess. The directions for the sugar free and the regular versions are not interchangeable."