- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Green sprinkles
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water and set aside.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes about 2 in. apart into cooled cake. Slowly pour gelatin over cake. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Decorate with sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Wearing O' Green Cake
Sort By :
"This was easy and so delicious! It took longer to make than to eat it. I precut the cake before I frosted it and by the time I put it on the table and went for a plate for me it was just about gone! :-)"
"This was sop easy to make and delicious. I made it for St. Patrick's Day and then I made it again to bring to book club but I used strawberry gelatin and covered the top with sliced strawberries. Everyone loved the cake."
"So easy to make and taste so refreshing!"
"The cake was great, moist. greatSt. Patrick's day cake."
"This is the best cake ever perfecto for St. Patrick's day partys"