Watermelon Tomato Salad Recipe
- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 pints yellow grape or pear tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, basil and lime juice. Pour over watermelon mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16-18 servings.
3/4 cup: 33 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 fruit.
Reviews for Watermelon Tomato Salad
"This was OK, but not great. Not much flavor."