- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 cups cubed watermelon (about 3-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Small watermelon wedges and fresh mint leaves
- Place 1 cup water, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 6 cups watermelon, 1 cup berries, 1/3 cup sugar and 3/4 teaspoon minced mint in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat with remaining water, lemon juice, fruit, sugar and minced mint.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until cold. If desired, press through a fine-mesh strainer. Serve with watermelon wedges and mint leaves. Yield: 10 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Watermelon-Strawberry Cooler in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p52
Reviews for Watermelon-Strawberry Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2016
"I made this cooler & I used JARRED freeze-dried mint-1 tsp. to 1-1/2 tsp. I did not have regular mint!! I wound up having cup after cup of this delightful cooler! It's THAT good & SOrefreshing! delowenstein"