Watermelon Spritzer Recipe
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups carbonated water
- Lime slices
- 1. Place watermelon in a blender. Cover and process until blended. Strain and discard pulp; transfer juice to a pitcher. Stir in limeade concentrate. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Garnish servings with lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 140 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Watermelon Spritzer
"I used lemonade since I did not have limeade available. I also kept watermelon as it was-I id not discard the pulp as I wanted it to be slushy! I used chilled lemon seltzer water!This is an excellent way to use watermelon! delowenstein"
"My friend and I made this and it was fantastic. We used champagne instead of sparkling water and it really kicked it up a notch."