Watermelon Spritzer Recipe
It couldn’t get much easier than this bright spritzer! “Watermelon blended with limeade is cool and refreshing. It’s a wonderful thirst-quencher on a hot summer day.” —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + chilling YIELD:5 servings
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups carbonated water
- Lime slices
- 1. Place watermelon in a blender. Cover and process until blended. Strain and discard pulp; transfer juice to a pitcher. Stir in limeade concentrate. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Garnish servings with lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup equals 140 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC