It couldn’t get much easier than this bright spritzer! “Watermelon blended with limeade is cool and refreshing. It’s a wonderful thirst-quencher on a hot summer day.” —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups carbonated water
- Lime slices
- Place watermelon in a blender. Cover and process until blended. Strain and discard pulp; transfer juice to a pitcher. Stir in limeade concentrate. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Garnish servings with lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Watermelon Spritzer in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p37
Reviews for Watermelon Spritzer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review