- roll on a short end of the green dough; roll up. Wrap in plastic
- wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap and cut dough into 3/16-in. slices
- (just less than 1/4 in.). Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. If desired, lightly press chocolate chips into red dough to
- resemble watermelon seeds.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until firm. Immediately cut cookies in half.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 82 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.