- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup watermelon, raspberry or lime sherbet
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, ice, sherbet and lime juice; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Watermelon Sherbet Smoothies
Sort By :
I used lime sherbet. Great cool down on a hot summer day!
my teenage son loves to make this for his friends I love the sweetness and how refreshing it taste.
Best summer drink I've had yet. Didn't care for the chocolate chips at all... didn't quite go well with the strawberry. We used raspberry sorbet (closet thing that the store had) and it turned out amazing! Can't wait to make it again.
Served this to both kids and adults on a 100 degree day. We all really enjoyed it. Surprisingly fresh and light.
Didn't have lime juice and forgot to put chocolate chips in and the whole family was raving how refreshing!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >