Watermelon Salsa Recipe
- 4 cups seeded chopped watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup: 26 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 fruit
Reviews for Watermelon Salsa
"This was a great twist to the usual tomato salsa. Everyone loved it. It was very refreshing. Will make again."
"This is delicious! I served it at a picnic & it goes great with tortilla chips."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.