From Kansas City Missouri, Pat Bremson relates, "This salsa is so good, I could just eat it with a spoon! It's wonderful over fish or chicken."
- 4 cups seeded chopped watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Watermelon Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p5
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Watermelon Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2015
"This was a great twist to the usual tomato salsa. Everyone loved it. It was very refreshing. Will make again."
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2009
"This is delicious! I served it at a picnic & it goes great with tortilla chips."