- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- MIX 1/3 cup sugar and lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 25 min.
- MEANWHILE, repeat Step 1 using strawberry gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour into 16 (3-oz.) paper cups. Freeze 20 min. Stir 1/2 tsp. chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer in medium bowl until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin in cups.
- POUR lime gelatin over cream cheese mixture. Insert wooden pop stick into gelatin in center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups just before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Watermelon pops Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Watermelon pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review