- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 10 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/4 cups white grape juice
- 5 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 5 teaspoons honey
- In several large bowls, combine watermelon and grapes. In a small bowl, whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately in a watermelon boat or large bowl. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Watermelon Grape Salad in Tailgate Cookbook 2008, p181
Reviews for Watermelon Grape Tarragon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review