Watermelon Grape Salad Recipe
"This salad is easy to make and it also tastes great," says Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "Serve it with a scoop of lemon sherbet for a refreshing dessert."
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1. In a small bowl, combine watermelon and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 92 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Watermelon Grape Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC