"This salad is easy to make and it also tastes great," says Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "Serve it with a scoop of lemon sherbet for a refreshing dessert."
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine watermelon and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Watermelon Grape Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 24
Reviews for Watermelon Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review