- 16 seedless watermelon cubes (1 inch)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 5 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Using a small melon baller or measuring spoon, scoop out the center of each watermelon cube, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (save pulp for another use).
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into watermelon cubes. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Watermelon Cups
Sort By :
These were delightful!! They are both beautiful and tasty. I wouldn't make any changes to them.
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm wondering if you can make it as a salad, minus the cilantro?
I took it to a party7 people said it was wonderful then the next day talking to the people on there own ,they said they didn't like the cilantro,other than that it was really good ,if you could find a better spice or do you really need it- lurleen
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >