Cool down on a sweltering day with this special blend that features summer's favorite fruit—watermelon. It's lovely and refreshing. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- In a blender, cover and process ginger ale and mint for 15 seconds or
- until finely chopped. Add watermelon; cover and process until
- slushy. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 82 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.