- x 3-1/2-in. rectangle. Place red dough along short end of rectangle.
- Roll up and encircle red dough with white dough; set aside.
- On floured waxed paper, roll the green dough into a 10-in. x
- 3-1/2-in. rectangle. Place log of red/white dough along the short
- end of green dough. Roll up and encircle log with green dough. Cover
- tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 8 hours or
- Unwrap dough and cut into 1/8-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Lightly press dried currants and sesame
- seeds into each slice to resemble watermelon seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until cookies are firm but not
- brown. While still warm, cut each cookie in half or into pie-shaped
- wedges. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 161 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.