People love the unique combination of flavors in the dressing that tops the fresh fruit. It's a very refreshing summer salad.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 1 cup seeded chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice and mint. Add
- watermelon and blueberries; toss gently to coat. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 78 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.