- toothpicks. For windshield, using a sharp razor blade or small
- knife, score a 3/4-in. frame around perimeter of windshield.
- Carefully remove watermelon rind within frame of windshield.
- For wheels, attach two lime slices with toothpicks to each side of
- melon. Cut the remaining lime slice in half. Using a toothpick,
- place one portion centered below windshield for a mouth.
- For eyebrows, remove fruit from the remaining half slice; cut peel
- into two pieces. For eyes, cut ends from red grape. Using
- toothpicks, add grapes to the marshmallow halves and position on
- windshield; attach eyebrows. If desired, add a mandarin orange
- In a large bowl, combine the green grapes and remaining mandarin
- oranges with reserved watermelon. Spoon into car. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts:> 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 88 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.