Watergate Salad Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1-3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and pecans until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Watergate Salad
"This is a recipe I have been making for years. We love it. It is also great to make with sugar free pudding and cool whip."
"Love it without marshmallows and some don't like the pecans, I do."
"love it, family fight over it...."
"So delicious! Great for brunch, or babyshowers: )"
"I have made this receipe for years, and really like it, but I also add 2 cups cottage cheese. dot H."