- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1-3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and pecans until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Watergate Salad in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p47
Reviews for Watergate Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2015
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2013
"Love it! Great for holiday parties and so quick and easy to put together."
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2013
"love it, family fight over it...."
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2012
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2011
"So delicious! Great for brunch, or babyshowers: )"