- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, club soda, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in pistachios. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine pudding mix, whipping cream and milk; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cake. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Watergate Cake in Taste of Home Recipes Across America 2013, p93
Reviews for Watergate Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review