Watercress with Fennel & Berries Recipe
I like to experiment when I'm cooking. This different, fresh-tasting summer salad is a success.—Jim Rude, Janesville, Wisconsin
- 4 cups watercress
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted
- 1/3 cup refrigerated spinach salad dressing with bacon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 78 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Watercress with Fennel & Berries
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC