- 4 cups watercress
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted
- 1/3 cup refrigerated spinach salad dressing with bacon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Watercress with Fennel & Berries in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p23
Reviews for Watercress with Fennel & Berries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review